Huckleberrycycle.com allows returns on products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging 30 days from the date of delivery. “New condition” means that the product has not been installed, fueled, started or ridden. All returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) for shipping the product(s) back to us. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any merchandise returned without a RMA or any merchandise returned freight collect is subject to being refused.
- Please check the box for any physical damage before signing or receiving the package. Notify the Fed ex driver at the time of delivery if you notice any physical damage to the box. Products with damage delivered by Fed ex, UPS or USPS shall be reported by the customer to the courier company and file claim accordingly to the courier company
- Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered by warranty.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by buyer are NOT included in return credit issued.
- Please allow 1-2 week turnaround time for your return to be processed.
- If your product arrives damaged or defective or is found to be defective within the first 5 days of normal use, a replacement or refund will be given at the discretion of Huckleberry.
- Returns are not accepted on products that have been altered.
- All returns must be called in or emailed in advance and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA #). Only items originally purchased within 30 Days from the date of delivery will be considered for return
- Return Authorization Number (RMA #) is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The item must be shipped back with care as not to be received damaged.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee, this includes the processing fee.
- Clearance items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, no refunds allowed.
- Due to the nature of some products we are unable to accept returns for them.
Huckleberrycycle.com offers a 30 day warranty on all products. If for any reason, your product is defective. Please contact us directly through our contact us page. In most cases, if there is a problem with a part on the merchandise, the defect part can be sent to you free of charge. Photos of the damaged goods must be provided prior to replacement parts being sent to you. In some cases, the customer is required to return the defective part to us for an exchange. Damage claims due to shipping must be reported within 5 business days of receiving the package.
All warranty replacements must be pre-approved by contacting our RMA Department through the contact us page. Please provide us with your order number, date of purchase and problem with item.
Once your request has been received, you will be contacted within 5 business days with instructions for sending back the item(s). You must re-package any item(s) being returned as it was delivered to you, with all components, materials and documentation. We will ship the replacement once we have received and processed the returned item(s). If you request for a refund, we will notify you via Email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item(s). All refunds will be limited to and based on the current price of the item minus any restocking fees. Defective warranty part(s) are required to be returned for exchange or for new replacement part(s).
The buyer is responsible for returning the products at their own expense during warranty. The buyer will be responsible for properly packaging the
product(s) and shipping product(s) back to our location.
The warranty is voided if:
- The product(s) is customized in any way other than manual.
- The product(s) is damaged due to natural causes.
- The product(s) is damaged due to an accident.
- The product(s) is vandalized or stolen.
- The product(s) does not get proper or periodic maintenance.
- The product(s) is used in a manner which it was not intended for.
- The product(s) is modified
Only parts will be covered under the manufactures defect warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine which part is defective. Customer is responsible for repairs or installation of new exchange parts. Only defective parts will be exchanged. Should you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please contact us.